the-exploited.net Forum Index

++ HOME ++ ++ HISTORY ++ ++ PICTURES ++ ++ STUFF ++ ++ DATES ++ ++ FORUM ++ ++ SHOP ++ ++ BOOKING ++

++ The Exploited Punk Rock Forums ++

Profile   Register   FAQ   Search  Log in

VAP Records 1984 Japan releases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    the-exploited.net Forum Index -> Barmy Army Banter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LastRocker
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject: VAP Records 1984 Japan releases
Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:27 am
Reply with quote Reply to topic

Been awhile since I've been here...

I recently came across this label when looking at Chaotic Dischord stuff on Ebay and was kinda shocked to see the releases had lyrics printed. Looking up their catalog, I saw they've released a couple Exploited records as well. Looking at some pictures, it's hard to see but, it seems these may have also had lyrics with them.

Can anybody provide any more info on these releases? Any idea where the lyrics might have come from? As far as I know, there was never any printing of lyrics from the early releases. Any possibility of it in the future?

Clicking on the album art in the link should bring up additional photos where you can see the insert and what appears to be some lyrics on the right side.
https://www.discogs.com/Exploited-On-Stage/release/2395075
LastRocker
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:39 am
Reply with quote Reply to topic

Found a copy of "On Stage" on Ebay that allowed me to zoom in enough to read some of the lyrics. Seems they just had someone approximate whatever they thought they were hearing... Crazy Japanese.

Seems they also used "..." for whatever they couldn't guess, which amounts to a lot. Funny they would even print it.

Ch. Crashed Out
"Crashed Out, Overhead
Crashed Out, ...
Crashed Out, Down Baby
Crashed Out, There's ..."

Dogs of War
"I can give it my dog
I never done
Dogs of War ..."

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    the-exploited.net Forum Index All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: