the-exploited.net Forum Index

++ HOME ++ ++ HISTORY ++ ++ PICTURES ++ ++ STUFF ++ ++ DATES ++ ++ FORUM ++ ++ SHOP ++ ++ BOOKING ++

++ The Exploited Punk Rock Forums ++

Profile   Register   FAQ   Search  Log in

Rumours about Wattie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    the-exploited.net Forum Index -> Barmy Army Banter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PunkForever
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject: Rumours about Wattie
Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 am
Reply with quote Reply to topic

Hi dear punk rockers.
I would like to hear your opinion about these....rumours.

http://www.lahaine.org/b2-img08/noruega.jpg

I read somewhere that wattie's name was found in a list for this nazi punk party.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_8qgw3ub7Lhc....320/wattie+%26+murray.jpg

Wattie (Exploited vocals) and Murray Holmes (Skrewdriver and Blood and Honour member) - 2006.

http://www.lahaine.org/b2-img08/tatu.jpg

swastika in wattie's arm.

ΧΑΟΣ EΓΕΝΕΤΟ

NaziPunks Fuck Off!!!
The_Exploited
Punk

Punk

Post Post subject:
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 am

IMHO Wattie isn't a nazi.

Look this:
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

I'm not ashamed of being a Punk
and don't give a damn and I don't care what you say
cause I believe in anarchy
Nikitaras
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Ι am 40 years old and i am listening exploited since i was 13. All this years they blame exploited for they are violence nazi etc... The only think i know is that the exploited are one of the few bands bands that they will never sell out not only but and ideologically for the music listen punks not dead their first album massacre and fuck the system.
SO CHAOS IS MY LIFE PUNKS NOT DEAD BARMY ARMY
psycho
Barmy Soldier

Barmy Soldier

Post Post subject: Re: Rumours about Wattie
Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 pm

PunkForever wrote:
Hi dear punk rockers.

My humble opinion.

PunkForever wrote:
I read somewhere that wattie's name was found in a list for this nazi punk party.

I also read somewhere he was dead a while ago... And I used to be a lesbian fighting with my gf late at night when in fact I was ''dancing'' with my sister completely drunk. Some people just have no life and/or weird fantasm.

PunkForever wrote:

Wattie (Exploited vocals) and Murray Holmes (Skrewdriver and Blood and Honour member) - 2006.

I never heard about skrewdriver prior to that pic... because I have other things to do in life than search for nazi bands and I don't think I'm the only one.

PunkForever wrote:
Like many punks did back then: Provocation. Funny 'cause for old school punks, everything was about shocking, now today's punk are shocked by everything. I saw the ''new wave'' coming, with people drooling for green day and such back in the beg. of the '90s and for some reason, they all turned into ''something'' which has absolutely nothing to do with (but only the look of) punk. The only anarchy and chaos they do create is in their bedroom...
The_Exploited
Punk

Punk

Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm

psycho wrote:
PunkForever wrote:
Hi dear punk rockers.

My humble opinion.

PunkForever wrote:

I also read somewhere he was dead a while ago... And I used to be a lesbian fighting with my gf late at night when in fact I was ''dancing'' with my sister completely drunk. Some people just have no life and/or weird fantasm.

PunkForever wrote:

I never heard about skrewdriver prior to that pic... because I have other things to do in life than search for nazi bands and I don't think I'm the only one.

PunkForever wrote:
Like many punks did back then: Provocation. Funny 'cause for old school punks, everything was about shocking, now today's punk are shocked by everything. I saw the ''new wave'' coming, with people drooling for green day and such back in the beg. of the '90s and for some reason, they all turned into ''something'' which has absolutely nothing to do with (but only the look of) punk. The only anarchy and chaos they do create is in their bedroom...

I quote all!! HOLY WORDS Wink

I'm not ashamed of being a Punk
and don't give a damn and I don't care what you say
cause I believe in anarchy
DJ Dissident
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 pm

psycho wrote:
Funny 'cause for old school punks, everything was about shocking, now today's punk are shocked by everything.

That is a fucking classic quote right there. Completely true.
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: