the-exploited.net Forum Index

++ HOME ++ ++ HISTORY ++ ++ PICTURES ++ ++ STUFF ++ ++ DATES ++ ++ FORUM ++ ++ SHOP ++ ++ BOOKING ++

++ The Exploited Punk Rock Forums ++
 
Profile   Register   FAQ   Search  Log in

Rumours about Wattie

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    the-exploited.net Forum Index -> Barmy Army Banter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PunkForever
Pogo

Pogo



Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Posts: 44
View user's profile

Post Post subject: Rumours about Wattie
Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 am
Reply with quote Reply to topic

Hi dear punk rockers.
I would like to hear your opinion about these....rumours.

http://www.lahaine.org/b2-img08/noruega.jpg

I read somewhere that wattie's name was found in a list for this nazi punk party.


http://bp3.blogger.com/_8qgw3ub7Lhc....320/wattie+%26+murray.jpg

Wattie (Exploited vocals) and Murray Holmes (Skrewdriver and Blood and Honour member) - 2006.


http://www.lahaine.org/b2-img08/tatu.jpg

swastika in wattie's arm.
_________________
Memento Mori

ΧΑΟΣ EΓΕΝΕΤΟ

NaziPunks Fuck Off!!!
The_Exploited
Punk

Punk



Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Posts: 195
View user's profile

Post Post subject:
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 am
Reply with quote Reply to topic

IMHO Wattie isn't a nazi.

Look this:
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

_________________
If I die you will don't cry for me, you will do what I did and I will continue to live in you. (Ernesto Che Guevara)

I'm not ashamed of being a Punk
and don't give a damn and I don't care what you say
cause I believe in anarchy
Nikitaras
Pogo

Pogo



Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 12
View user's profile

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 pm
Reply with quote Reply to topic

Ι am 40 years old and i am listening exploited since i was 13. All this years they blame exploited for they are violence nazi etc... The only think i know is that the exploited are one of the few bands bands that they will never sell out not only but and ideologically for the music listen punks not dead their first album massacre and fuck the system.
SO CHAOS IS MY LIFE PUNKS NOT DEAD BARMY ARMY
psycho
Barmy Soldier

Barmy Soldier



Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 1468
View user's profile

Post Post subject: Re: Rumours about Wattie
Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 pm
Reply with quote Reply to topic

PunkForever wrote:
Hi dear punk rockers.
I would like to hear your opinion about these....rumours.


My humble opinion.

PunkForever wrote:
I read somewhere that wattie's name was found in a list for this nazi punk party.


I also read somewhere he was dead a while ago... And I used to be a lesbian fighting with my gf late at night when in fact I was ''dancing'' with my sister completely drunk. Some people just have no life and/or weird fantasm.


PunkForever wrote:

Wattie (Exploited vocals) and Murray Holmes (Skrewdriver and Blood and Honour member) - 2006.


I never heard about skrewdriver prior to that pic... because I have other things to do in life than search for nazi bands and I don't think I'm the only one.


PunkForever wrote:
swastika in wattie's arm.
Like many punks did back then: Provocation. Funny 'cause for old school punks, everything was about shocking, now today's punk are shocked by everything. I saw the ''new wave'' coming, with people drooling for green day and such back in the beg. of the '90s and for some reason, they all turned into ''something'' which has absolutely nothing to do with (but only the look of) punk. The only anarchy and chaos they do create is in their bedroom...
The_Exploited
Punk

Punk



Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Posts: 195
View user's profile

Post Post subject: Re: Rumours about Wattie
Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Reply with quote Reply to topic

psycho wrote:
PunkForever wrote:
Hi dear punk rockers.
I would like to hear your opinion about these....rumours.


My humble opinion.

PunkForever wrote:
I read somewhere that wattie's name was found in a list for this nazi punk party.


I also read somewhere he was dead a while ago... And I used to be a lesbian fighting with my gf late at night when in fact I was ''dancing'' with my sister completely drunk. Some people just have no life and/or weird fantasm.


PunkForever wrote:

Wattie (Exploited vocals) and Murray Holmes (Skrewdriver and Blood and Honour member) - 2006.


I never heard about skrewdriver prior to that pic... because I have other things to do in life than search for nazi bands and I don't think I'm the only one.


PunkForever wrote:
swastika in wattie's arm.
Like many punks did back then: Provocation. Funny 'cause for old school punks, everything was about shocking, now today's punk are shocked by everything. I saw the ''new wave'' coming, with people drooling for green day and such back in the beg. of the '90s and for some reason, they all turned into ''something'' which has absolutely nothing to do with (but only the look of) punk. The only anarchy and chaos they do create is in their bedroom...

I quote all!! HOLY WORDS Wink
_________________
If I die you will don't cry for me, you will do what I did and I will continue to live in you. (Ernesto Che Guevara)

I'm not ashamed of being a Punk
and don't give a damn and I don't care what you say
cause I believe in anarchy
DJ Dissident
Punkrocker

Punkrocker



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 231
View user's profile

Post Post subject: Re: Rumours about Wattie
Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 pm
Reply with quote Reply to topic

psycho wrote:
Funny 'cause for old school punks, everything was about shocking, now today's punk are shocked by everything.

That is a fucking classic quote right there. Completely true.
_________________
Yorkshire Ripper 13 - Women's Lib 0
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    the-exploited.net Forum Index All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group