the-exploited.net Forum Index

++ HOME ++ ++ HISTORY ++ ++ PICTURES ++ ++ STUFF ++ ++ DATES ++ ++ FORUM ++ ++ SHOP ++ ++ BOOKING ++

++ The Exploited Punk Rock Forums ++

Profile   Register   FAQ   Search  Log in

what do you say about EmO???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    the-exploited.net Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

fuck emo??
yeah fuck that shit
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
well im a little emo!!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sizentai
Creep

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:23 am
Reply with quote Reply to topic

Idiotic posts... Had anybody listened emo? If you guys say that "emo is for sissies" so you are fucking poseurs! Don't talk if you dont know Evil or Very Mad
Ash-lea
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:18 am

I reckon its a while lot of shit. . . . ther is that many of em at my skool and they all ahangout together and cry. . .what the fuck they are at skool with normal lives pretty sure other ppl have more to winge bout then them. . . nothin to cry about....who wastes their time on that crap we only live once u self mutulating freaks!!!! Question

Creep

Post Post subject:
Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:33 am

let those kids be emo dude Laughing

i think emo's are pretty boring Rolling eyes
look at their hair
i think emo's are just ugly, they try to hide their face into their hair Toilet monster

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:07 pm

hahha yeah
freakysuus
Creep

Creep

Post Post subject:
Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:24 am

Guy with axe

Pogo

Post Post subject: fuck it
Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:46 pm

FUCK EMO...i say it sucks...fuck emo!!!
fuck_emo
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:47 pm

i fucken agree with you all the way i told em that once and they started gaining up and calling me closed-minded...what douche bags.
Sizentai
Creep

Creep

Post Post subject:
Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:20 pm

Ian MacKaye (left) is emo. Does he covers his face with emo-hair?

Last edited by Sizentai on Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ducky
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:22 am

Emo SUCKS!

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH...
Sizentai
Creep

Creep

Post Post subject:
Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:28 pm

Ducky wrote:
Emo SUCKS!

Fuck!!! Do you know what it is?!
Emo is a subgenre of hardcore punk music. Since its inception, emo has come to describe several independent variations, linked loosely but with common ancestry. As such, use of the term has been the subject of much debate.

In its original incarnation, the term emo was used to describe the music of the mid-1980s Washington, DC scene and its associated bands. In later years, the term emocore, short for "emotional hardcore", was also used to describe the DC scene and some of the regional scenes that spawned from it. The term emo was derived from the fact that, on occasion, members of a band would become spontaneously and strongly emotional during performances. The most recognizable names of the period included Rites of Spring, Embrace, One Last Wish, Beefeater, Gray Matter, Fire Party, and, slightly later, Moss Icon. The first wave of emo began to fade after the breakups of most of the involved bands in the early 1990s.

Starting in the mid-1990s, the term emo began to reflect the indie scene that followed the influences of Fugazi, which itself was an offshoot of the first wave of emo. Bands including Sunny Day Real Estate and Texas Is the Reason put forth a more indie rock style of emo, more melodic and less chaotic in nature than its predecessor. The so-called "indie emo" scene survived until the late 1990s, as many of the bands either disbanded or shifted to mainstream styles.

As the remaining indie emo bands entered the mainstream, newer bands began to emulate the more mainstream style, creating a style of music that has now earned the moniker emo within popular culture. Whereas, even in the past, the term emo was used to identify a wide variety of bands, the breadth of bands listed under today's emo is even more vast, leaving the term "emo" as more of a loose identifier than as a specific genre of music.

Taken from wikipedia.

Last edited by Sizentai on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sexpistol1977
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:38 pm

Fucking EMO is a little girls knock off of punk! It's BOLLOCKS! They are all little girls that listen to greenday and Good Charlotte! FUCK EMOS!

Creep

Post Post subject:
Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:47 pm

sexpistol1977 wrote:
Fucking EMO is a little girls knock off of punk! It's BOLLOCKS! They are all little girls that listen to greenday and Good Charlotte! FUCK EMOS!

Do you understand what do you post? Please, READ THE TOPIC AGAIN, if you still don't know, what is emo!!!

Last edited by Sizentai on Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Punk=life
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:36 am

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING EMO PRICK
PUNK AINT WEIRD AT ALL
WE DONT SELL OUT
WE STAND FOR SHIT
WE FIGHT FOR THE SHIT THAT WE STAND FOR
WE KICK EMOS AND GOTHS ASSES EVERY DAY HERE IN CHITOWN

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:42 am

HEY DUMBASS

through my time I have gone through my share of "phases" until i came to nice comfortable punk
so when I was emo I was depressed and even faster poppy shit was still depressing and so was the actual music like fugazi
we are not "posers"by hating the emo trend in fact they have grown so far away from punk its the same as hating preps goths jocks nerds etc
and also IF UR GOIN TO FUCKING DEFEND EMO ON THE EXPLOITED'S WEBSITE YOUR A FUCKING DUMBASS AND U SHOULD PICK SO DARK AND DEPRESSING SIGHT TO GO TO OR GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND CUT YOUR FUCKING WRIST BECAUSE SOMEONE WHO IS A TRUE PUNK TOLD YOU UR AN EMO FAG

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:52 am

What the fuck does wikipedia know!
#1 it can be edited by anyone (which it was proba;;y edited by some whiny little emo girl)
#2 "hardecore punk sub genre" Thats FUCKING BOLLOCKS! Their lyrics ain't punk they CERTAINLY DON'T Dress punk and 80% of them are singing about how life sucks being (which is probally cause most emos are gay or bi sexual)
#3 EMO is NOTHING LIKE hardcore PUNK SO YOU CAN'T SAY THEY ARE A SUB GENERE OF em... That is like saying michael jackson is a thrash metal Singer!

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:06 am

sexpistol1977 wrote:

#2 "hardecore punk sub genre" Thats FUCKING BOLLOCKS! Their lyrics ain't punk

Not punk? Shure? Have you listened "Rites of Spring" with their "classical" punk sound? And how do you recognize punk lyrics? Ramones sang about broken love too, so what? Aren't they punks anymore?
sexpistol1977 wrote:

they CERTAINLY DON'T Dress punk and 80% of them are singing about how life sucks being (which is probally cause most emos are gay or bi sexual)

Mostly they dress in "hardcore antifashion style", if you certainly know what it is. If you think that punk style is only motojacket+doc. martens, you're mistaken.
And why are you so shure, that emo-punks are bi-sexual? Where did you heared such a fuking delirium? It's like to say that punks don't take a wash.
Sizentai
Creep

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:27 am

Punk=life wrote:
through my time I have gone through my share of "phases" until i came to nice comfortable punk
so when I was emo I was depressed and even faster poppy shit was still depressing and so was the actual music like fugazi
we are not "posers"by hating the emo trend in fact they have grown so far away from punk its the same as hating preps goths jocks nerds etc
and also IF UR GOIN TO FUCKING DEFEND EMO ON THE EXPLOITED'S WEBSITE YOUR A FUCKING DUMBASS AND U SHOULD PICK SO DARK AND DEPRESSING SIGHT TO GO TO OR GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND CUT YOUR FUCKING WRIST BECAUSE SOMEONE WHO IS A TRUE PUNK TOLD YOU UR AN EMO FAG

Laughing Really lol.
Can't find logic in your words. You say you was a depressed emokid by listening Fugazi? Well, you could be depressed by Exploited too, if you're so sensitive.
And why do you hate goths so much? Their roots are in punk too. Perhaps you haven't ever met true goths.
You're not even a punk at all. Perhaps you listen punk-rock, but you have no idea about punk's worldoutlook. And what do you have against FAGS? Are you a homophob? So how can you call yourself punk, you, POSEUR?
Today homophob, tomorrow a racist?
Guy, you're really uneducated, if you post such shit.
sexpistol1977
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:33 am

So what if he hates fags it does not means he's a "homophobe".... Hatings queers and being afraid of em are diffrent and besides you listen to emo music your an emo and thats worst cause emos bands now-a-days are all posers who call them selves punk! So tell me whose the REAL poser oyut of you two?

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:39 am

sexpistol1977 wrote:
So what if he hates fags it does not means he's a "homophobe".... Hatings queers and being afraid of em are diffrent and besides you listen to emo music your an emo and thats worst cause emos bands now-a-days are all posers who call them selves punk! So tell me whose the REAL poser oyut of you two?

1. Whay should somebody afraid of queers? Are they dangerous or what?
2. What nowadays emo-bands can you name, while saying that they are poseurs?
sexpistol1977
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:43 am

k emo posers
#1 Greenday
#2 Good Charlotte
#3 Simple Plan
#4 Fall out Boy
And I'm not afraid of em I just hate em!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7
Jump to: