the-exploited.net Forum Index

++ HOME ++ ++ HISTORY ++ ++ PICTURES ++ ++ STUFF ++ ++ DATES ++ ++ FORUM ++ ++ SHOP ++ ++ BOOKING ++

++ The Exploited Punk Rock Forums ++

Profile   Register   FAQ   Search  Log in

what do you say about EmO???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    the-exploited.net Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

fuck emo??
yeah fuck that shit
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
well im a little emo!!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sizentai
Creep

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:53 am
Reply with quote Reply to topic

Kid, they're not even emoposers, just simple pop-punks... Hate them if you want, but they are not nowaday's emo.
Punk=life
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:29 am

1st off im black so shut your fucking white ass up
second i hate goths because 90% are rich pussies who say they, as said by the dead kennedies"know what its like when the niggers feel cold"
second how can you be depressed listening to the exploited to fast and furious and there lyrics aren't sappy love songs and yes I will give it to you about the ramones and the sappy love songs third I live in a part of chicago called lakeview if you haven't heard of it it is where the gay olympics are iv nothing against gays or any of the trans bi or homo or straight sexual orientations but the word fag has been used so commonly that it doesn't even mean gay now days
next when i was younger my sister worked in an emergancy room, you wanna see violence come over and check out just what happens when you get aids from a gay person or when a gay prostitute gets hired or even when a life partner threatens to tell someones wife that her husband is gay
finally punk idealogy etc. is all bull now theres no unity anymore in it "i believe in anarchy" "im a nazi" "I listen and dress punk" "Im a commy" "I love democracy and republics" "i follow che guavera" its all lost Sad
but as far as punk goes I fit the description two room house in england move to chi town for a slightly bigger appartment drop out of high school
graffiti large corrporations and I DONT SMOKE CIGARETTES THE TOBACCO INDUSTRY IS JUST ABOUT THE MOST CORRUPT
i will never sell out to rich people and always fight things like emo and goth wich just support large corps while acting rebellious
ps goths dont have roots in punk they have roots in metal and vampire stories and satan and industrial rock that is why, unlike emo where you can hear the slightest touch of punk, that they listen to metal and industrial

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:33 am

i bet your part of the kkk or the neo nazi's being from "ukraine" and all if i ever get back to europe i will find u and kick ur ass

nazi

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:02 am

Punk=life is fucking right!

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:58 pm

Punk=life wrote:
i bet your part of the kkk or the neo nazi's being from "ukraine" and all if i ever get back to europe i will find u and kick ur ass

nazi

I'm tired by your posts, bonehead...
Actually I'm not racist. But if you want to kick my ass, you're always wellcome in Ukraine!
Shure you know where is my land situated!
If you have any other questions - here's my icq 310908307.
See you in Kyiv! Надобраніч, єбланчику! Я розіб'ю твоє єбало)
anarchyintheusa
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:44 pm

theres emo kids at my school and they are fucking gay. They wear tight shirts, girl pants, and "cut" themselves with pencils and such. Me and my friends throw rocks at the bastards when we get the chance. And if some emo kid wants to die, why don't we complete the duty and put them out of their fucking misery and fuck the wretched b*tch* to their o so great satan and watch them suffer in fucking hell.

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:30 am

lol
Flamejim
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:32 am

poser

Creep

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:54 pm

poseur
Bob_Street_Punk
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:07 pm

Fuck them! Here where i live they are everywhere....like a damn invasion.

I say: make emo-bashing a national sport Laughing
anarchyintheusa
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:13 pm

i agree, emo bashing shud be a sport, and who are you calling a poser?

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:04 am

I can't believe how many IGNORANT c*nt are on this board. jesus fucking christ you guys are stupid ignorant bastards.... except Sizentai. USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. THINK. instead of HATING BECUASE YOU THINK IT'S THE PUNKEST THINK TO DO!!! HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT AND OPEN YOUR MIND AND MAYBE TRY LOVE INSTEAD OF HATE. FORGET WHAT ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU ABOUT PUNK JUST THINK FOR YOURSELF AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Sizentai
Creep

Creep

Post Post subject:
Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:54 pm

anarchyintheusa wrote:
i agree, emo bashing shud be a sport, and who are you calling a poser?

Such words are similar to bonehead's
Donnie
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:16 pm

Anyone ever heard of Articles of Faith? Best Hard Core band to come from Chicago. They actually started the Punk Scene here back in '81. Anyway, in their later years they went Emotional Hard Core. And to say it's fucking good, would be too much of an understatement for me to handle.

Check them out, it'll be worth it. Very Happy

Ducks are HARD-as-fucking-nails-CORE.
dischargefan
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Emo bashing is fucking stupid.
Yes, the trend is pretty stupid itself, but beating up someone for simply being emo is like beating up on someone simply for being of a different race. That's nazi like bullshit, people. Let the emo kids be. I didn't become a punk to beat people up that I don't like, I became a punk because the system fucked me and my family over in the past, and I can't stand 'em. Fuck emo bashing. If you're an emo basher, you're either 13 years old and think it's cool to do it or a meatheaded idiot who hasn't grown up yet. People like you are ruining the punk scene.

Creep

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:32 pm

That's a good post above by dischargefan.

Punks and skinheads used to fight each other at gigs in the early days in the UK, there were a few Nazi punks and skinheads fucking things up, smashing up the toilets in venues punk bands played in my town, so punk gigs were banned at most places, it was fucking stupid, then most of that shit stopped.
Its depressing for me to find this site, and see that now there's a new crop of arseholes that think you should beat the fuck out of other people because of the way they look or what music they like.
I personally can't stand this commercial emo shit, but kids have got to start somewhere, they don't all come out of the womb with 7inch spiked hair listening to Discharge.
You fucking dicks that think its a good idea to beat people up need to wise up or fuck off.
boggie
Punk

Punk

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:49 pm

Punk=life wrote:

nazi

Do not call anybody Nazi before you are 100% sure, many bands, and The Exploited as well, had lots of trouble because of peoples evil tongues. And remember, you are at The Exploited forum, not at home

Next gig is in Berlin, Germany
Pirate Cove, January 12th
boggie
Punk

Punk

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:50 pm

johny wrote:
That's a good post above by dischargefan.

Punks and skinheads used to fight each other at gigs in the early days in the UK, there were a few Nazi punks and skinheads fucking things up, smashing up the toilets in venues punk bands played in my town, so punk gigs were banned at most places, it was fucking stupid, then most of that shit stopped.
Its depressing for me to find this site, and see that now there's a new crop of arseholes that think you should beat the fuck out of other people because of the way they look or what music they like.
I personally can't stand this commercial emo shit, but kids have got to start somewhere, they don't all come out of the womb with 7inch spiked hair listening to Discharge.
You fucking dicks that think its a good idea to beat people up need to wise up or fuck off.

+1

Next gig is in Berlin, Germany
Pirate Cove, January 12th
hacksaw
Pogo

Pogo

Post Post subject:
Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:02 pm

Johny has it right. I always thought punk was about thinking for yourself. Hating people for their sexuality or taste in music is fucking childish. You lot are no different to the rest of society, which you claim to be rebelling against. Your just fucking mimicing the standards of society.

Punk is about more than clothes and acting like a drunken asshole.
Rob
Bass Man

Bass Man

Post Post subject:
Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:54 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7
Jump to: